Moving is an exciting and stressful event. Besides being able to change your life and start from scratch, it also brings a lot of trouble and trouble. In principle, you can transport your clothes in suitcases and travel bags, but good organization will not prevent you from moving. You can also hire professional porters to do all the work. Before booking, please check the moving company’s reviews and request a moving quote. The clothes are heavy and must be protected from moisture and damage during transportation from the old house to the new house. It is recommended to plan the packaging of the garment in advance and use suitable packaging materials.
1. Group clothing by material type. You should put clothes made of the same material in the same box. It can be silk, cotton, polyester, wool and other fabrics. Each material requires different care, has a different thickness and tendency to wrinkle. This will make it easier for you to organize the clothes in your new home and open the clothes you need first.
Wool fabric is thicker than the rest and has fewer wrinkles. To pack such items, fold them up as usual and place them on the rest of your clothes. You can put paper towels between clothes to prevent them from getting tangled together. You can also use several other boxes depending on the thickness of the fabric.
Silk and cotton tend to thin and crease. If you are not afraid of wrinkles, put this type of clothing in a separate box. You can iron at any time. However, if you don’t want to wrinkle your clothes, you can hang each piece of clothing on a hanger and put a plastic bag on it. Then hang them in the vehicle or vanity box.
Polyester and synthetic materials can be safely placed in the box. They are very thin and hardly crumple. Fold them up like any clothes and put them in a box.
2. Pack off-season clothing first. You do not need to use it immediately, so you can specify the type of clothes on the label to finally open the packaging of these boxes. For example, if you are moving in early summer, please pack all autumn sweaters and winter clothes. If the move is in January, please fold the T-shirt and short-sleeved shirt first.
If you are packing in one of the transition months, please put some necessary items on the top of the box.
Also pack special clothes. It includes camping equipment, swimming trunks, etc. To be sure, if major actions are taken, all travel must be postponed.
3. Arrange clothes according to the season. Different boxes are used for summer, autumn, winter and spring clothing. Spring and summer clothes are usually lighter and can be tightly packed. Such clothes are easy to crease, so it is best to leave something on the hanger. Fold wisely, because space needs to be used efficiently. Autumn and winter clothes are denser and have fewer wrinkles. It needs a lot of boxes, but almost no hangers. [twenty four]
Don’t forget the label, otherwise, you will have to rummag in each box to find the right thing.
Sort the clothes according to the climate of your new residence. If you want to travel north, please pack your winter clothes first. This way, you can use it immediately upon arrival. Please pack spring and summer clothes when driving south.
4. Remove clothes by size. Put all the big clothes in one box and the small clothes in another box. For example, sweaters, jackets, raincoats and jeans can be placed in a box, while underwear, socks, gloves, hats and leggings can be placed in a small box. Don’t forget to put the contents of the box on the label, because you will be mixing different types of clothes.
Combine different packaging methods. For example, put together big clothes that are only worn in winter. Pack small silk items. This way, you can avoid headaches when unpacking.
5. Divide clothes according to usage. Put all trousers and trousers in a box. Underwear should also be packaged separately. Use only one box for shirts. This method is very suitable for fast transmission. If your action is delayed, it is better to use other packaging methods so that you can put different types of clothes in one box.
KHTS FM 98.1 and AM 1220 are the only local radio stations in Santa Clarita. KHTS combines news, traffic, sports and features as well as your favorite adult contemporary pop songs. News and features of Santa Clarita are posted on the radio, website and various social media platforms throughout the day. Now, more than 34,000 residents read our KHTS national award-winning daily news summary every day. The KHTS broadcast signal is a vibrant member of the Santa Clarita community, reaching the entire Santa Clarita Valley and parts of the high desert communities in the Antelope Valley. The radio broadcasts talk shows through the Internet, attracting potential global audiences. Follow @KHTSRadio on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As the only local radio station in Santa Clarita, KHTS FM 98.1 and AM 1220 combine news, traffic, sports, and your favorite adult contemporary hits, including Rob Thomas, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Maroon 5. A vibrant member of the Santa Clarita community. Our broadcast signal reaches the entire Santa Clarita Valley and some high desert communities in the Antelope Valley. We have attracted potential global audiences through online streaming media talk shows.
Post time: Dec-23-2020